The Management team of EMBASSY PHARM & CHEMICALS LTD is made up of resourceful individuals who are highly professionals with proven integrity, experience and prudence.
They are leaders who are determined to enhance leadership at all levels and believe that leaders lead by impacting clarity of purpose and establishing a shared sense of goals. The team purpose reflects an essential and enduring truth about what we are trying to achieve. Their style hinges on building on our core competence and addressing areas where we must improve to leverage competition.
The Members are as follows:
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
1. Sir (Pharm) Nnamdi Obi, FPSN, FNAPharmChairman/Managing Director Sir Nnamdi Obi (Pharm) is the Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Embassy Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals Limited which he founded in 1986. He serves as the President of APIN (The Association of Pharmaceuticals Importers of Nigeria) a position he has chaired for several years. Sir Obi is also a Director at Purple Capital Partners Limited. His entrepreneurial values have been highlighted by numerous awards including that for being the Most Compliant Importer ..
Deputy Managing Director
2. Chief Chidi Obi
STAFF MEMBERS OF EMBASSY PHARM:
- Austin I.Obika (Esq.)
- Legal Adviser
- Pharm Nelson Kayode Odafin (Mpsn, Amnim)
- National Sales Manager.
- Mr. Stephen Okpako
- Regional Sales Manager, Abuja..
- Mrs. Juliet Chigozie Nwafor
- Accountant I of the Company.
- Miss Gloria Udeogu
- Accountant II of the Company.
- Mr. Nwanze Chike
- Accountant III of the Company.
- Mrs. Comfort Ajuwa
- Secretary I of the Team and Administrative Officers.
- Mrs. Francisca Uche-Iwu
- Secretary II of the Team and Administrative Officers.